Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Birthday Blossoms!!!



 A  Bubble of Birthday Wishes To One of My Good Friend Who is Celebrating Her Birthday Today!!!!!!!
                                                        
                                                  

 I remember when the almighty pointed fingers at her , and me turning puzzled; came the reply like a bullet spanking my thoughts, that she is a friend who  gonna hold you till the end;
 
Cherishing your friendship made me town's envy, luring my pride much;But at the same time the reminiscence of my little virtues which gifted me you , made me ever humble;

Times with you buddy was always like a clock completely exhausted of battery;
cornerin  the fact that our friendship is a bank of joy without  debt of fear or loan of  tear; 

Your  Sense of dedication and wrath of devotion on the almighty;would even conjure an atheist to wriggle and say god is Every Where;

Personal Chitchats, Informal gossips,Mobile Mastis and Junk Feuds which encircled us; created  between us a Strong Bond in our quest of being tagged as "The Best Friends";

With You at my Good Side Dear Buddy, there was no dearth of inspiration and success;And even the  toughest times for a second; seemed to be locked in a myriad ofunforgotten myths;

And on this day when the almighty gifted you the keys to the gate of eternal earth;to have 
merry go ride at various emotional recipees incarnated in the mother land; 

I Just wanna say you one thing dear buddy, Birthdays are the only special day in a year ,To curb out your worries and glee like a baby of smiles;

And Iam always indebted to you and the almighty; to be a close part of you as a buddy and wish the same in much further stone of miles;


HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!




3 comments:

  1. superb:) just keep gng on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good :) Man!! u r becoming a writeR!!!!

    To all your friends this is...achha ???


    :) :) :)Teddy!!!

    ReplyDelete