Friday, June 24, 2011

Thy Contented Heart Thy Happy Mind !!!

          There  are  Certain  events and day to day outcomes Which  might  make one to raise their eyes and feel happy about , even though there wont be anything  much worthy about it , true to the fact one such event during the recent weeks did make me raise my eyes and being a harsh public critic and at the same time a great public hand, i felt i should do the honour of sharing the same and thats what are you seeing now !!!!


Every Time Whenever I Go For a Refill in The Petrol Station ,  I make it a habit to check the air level of my bike which petrol bunks offer as a token of  free service for filling a greater deal of fuel with  them ( What a Gr8 free service , isnt it???   and adding merit to that point is that in majority of petrol bunks this free service never works, lolz thats a different story apart, well coming to the incident ,like any other day after filling my fuel  i just moved to check in my air and to my good day the air machine was working perfectly .  I usually make it  a  part to offer a penny or two to the person who does the service of filling air in petrol station even though the filling of same calls for a free service, the guys do feel immensely satisfied and happy on being offered the same. And this day when i scrambled my  pocket looking for a penny or so, I Could only  manage to find a Ten rupee note, which i offered to the lady who filled the air  ( I Knew it was a little too high, given the element of free service) despite the same  and being helpless i just lent  it and started turning back, but to my shock and surprise the lady stopped  me and offered me back a change of Rs.8/-.  Oh  God !!!! I never expected this to happen, my mind immediately went to the thought of  big shop owners or other bullies  who never even bother to return even a change of ten rupees or so, whereas the lady who actually works for a day to day living was kind enough to take what she really needed and return the excess which she is devoid of, it doesn't that i am ionizing the lady nor adding significant weight to her when there are many people of same kind. Even Though it was indeed a very small thing to mention , i did feel and  realise  one  golden thing, that a contented heart is always blessed in the hands of god and remains happy ever and the point stands "      TRUE ALWAYS"

No comments:

Post a Comment